Valentine Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
3 tablespoon melted coconut oil
5 pitted Medjool dates
0.5 cup almonds
0 Coconut and Cheese Layer
4 cream cheese
0.25 cup coconut milk
0.5 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoon Natvia
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
0 Strawberry Chia Seed Topper
3 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon Natvia
1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 tablespoon water
- Line an 8 inch slice pan or a spring form cake pan or heart shaped cake pan for extra festive look.
- Place coconut oil, dates and almonds in a food processor and blitz until a pasty crumble forms, scraping the sides of the processor as needed.
- Press the crust evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and place it in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- To prepare the coconut and cheese layer, put the cream cheese, coconut milk and Natvia in the food processor and whiz until creamy. Add the shredded coconut and blitz just enough to blend the coconut in but don’t emulsify it. You can fold in the shredded coconut if you prefer.
- Spread the coconut and cheese layer evenly over the crust. Place back in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, blitz the chia seeds, Natvia, strawberries and water in a food processor to desired jam like texture. Let it rest for 10 minutes to set up.
- Spread the chia, strawberry layer on top of coconut and cheese layer. Place back in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.