Sweet Strawberry Buns
Prep: 2 hours
Cook: 25 minutes
125 g '+ 1 tbs warm milk (1/2 Cup)
1 x 7g sachet yeast
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
2 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
3 tablespoon Thickened cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
Pinch of salt
400 g Cake flour (2.5 Cup)
1 x Jar Natvia Strawberry spread
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the warm milk with the yeast and stand for 10-15 minutes until bubbles dot the surface.
- Whisk in the butter, cream, egg and vanilla. Gradually whisk in the flour mixture until combined and smooth. You should have a stretchy and very sticky dough. With oiled/floured hands, knead lightly for about 5 minutes. Place in a oiled bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and stand somewhere warm for about 1 hour.
- Remove the dough, sprinkle over a little flour and knead for another 3 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces about 50-60g each. Roll into small balls.
- Make an indent in each ball with your thumb and then place in ½ - 1 tsp of Natvia Strawberry spread. Pinch together the dough to hold in the spread.
- Place in a greased baking dish, close together. Brush with melted butter. Cover and stand for another 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Brush with butter and sprinkle over Natvia.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|