Raspberry white chocolate muffins
Makes 9 muffins
3 cup self raising flour
1 cup Natvia
0.5 baking powder
125 g white chocolate roughly chopped
125 g melted butter
1.5 cup milk
0.5 cup cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200 g frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift and mix all dry ingredients: self raising flour, baking powder, Natvia.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients as well: milk, cream, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients, add butter and white chocolate.
- Transfer to muffin pans, lined with baking paper or muffin cups.
- Decorate with more chocolate or raspberries on top.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.