Raspberry Cookie Bars
Makes 16 slices
0.125 teaspoon Almond Extract
0.5 tablespoon Natvia
2 cup Almond Flour
0.5 cup Natvia
0 Pinch of Salt
90 g Melted Butter
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
0 Flaked Almonds for garnish
- Heat 1/2 Cup Raspberries in a saucepan and whilst heating, add 1/8 Almond Extract.
- Add 1/2 tbsp Natvia to the heating berries and begin to stir mixture. After 10 mins of simmering, take off the heat and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add the 2 Cups Almond Flour.
- Add a pinch of salt and the 90g melted butter to the bowl.
- Also add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract to the bowl.
- Mix the contents around until it has formed soft crumbs.
- Flatten 2/3 of the mixture out into the base of a square baking tray.
- Top the flattened mixture with the raspberry mixture. Spread raspberry mixture evenly across the top to form a thin raspberry layer.
- Sprinkle leftover biscuit mix, and any leftover whole raspberries on the top of the tray.
- Top also with almond flakes if desired.
- Bake in oven at 175°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice into cookie sized shapes and enjoy!