Peanut Butter and Jam Banana Slices
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
100 mls Dairy-free yoghurt
50 g Smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
100 g + 2 tablespoons of Rolled oats
75 g Gluten-free flour
50 g Natvia
2 tablespoon Flaxseed
1 teaspoon Baking powder
150 g Strawberries, chopped
FOR THE DRIZZLE
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
2 tablespoon Smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Place the bananas, nut butter and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Add the oats, flour, Natvia, flaxseed and baking powder and blend again to form a smooth and slightly thick batter.
- Fold in the strawberries then pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle over 2 extra tablespoons of oats over the top. Bake for 30 minutes until risen, golden and firmed up. Leave to cool in the tin then cut into 8-12 bars.
- Heat up the coconut oil, nut butter and Natvia then drizzle over each bar. Now enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|