BANANA, PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE SWIRL BROWNIES
PREP: 15-20 minutes
COOK: 30-40 minutes
100g gluten-free flour
100g ground almonds
100g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
200ml oat milk
1 egg or flax egg
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
30g cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons extra milk
70g no added sugar dark chocolate chunks
To decorate -
2 tablespoons Natvia zero icing sugar
1 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
Dash of water
No added sugar peanut butter cups, cut into chunks
- Blend the flour, ground almonds, Natvia, baking powder, milk, bananas, egg, nut butter and vanilla in a food processor until a batter forms.
- Remove almost half of this mixture and place in a separate bowl. In one, stir in the chocolate chunks. In the other, mix in the cocoa powder and extra milk.
- In a 9x9in greased and lined baking tin, add spoonfuls of the mixtures, alternating around the tin, until all used up then use a knife to swirl around.
- Bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes until golden and firm, Leave to cool then cut into bars or squares.
- Once cooled, pop onto a wire rack. Whisk together the icing sugar, peanut butter and enough water to make a slightly runny paste and drizzle over each bar. Scatter over the nut butter cup pieces, then enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|