Banana & Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
2 large ripe bananas
150 mls almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 teaspoon almond extract
100 g rolled oats
100 g rice flour
50 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
100 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a 6hole muffin tin.
- Place the bananas, eggs, almond milk and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Now add in the oats, flour, Natvia, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon and blend again for at least 1 minute until you have a batter consistency.
- Stir in the blueberries then divide between the 6 muffin tins, spooning in to reach the top. Bake for 2025 minutes until golden and risen.
- Leave to cool a little and enjoy while still warm or transfer to a wire rack and eat once cooled.