Sugar-free Air fryer cinnamon donuts
Makes 20 mini donuts
1 cup milk of choice (I used Pauls Smarter White)
25 g unsalted butter, melted
400 g plain flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence/vanilla bean paste
1.5 teaspoon instant dried yeast
0.25 cup natvia
20 g butter, melted
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon natvia
- Warm milk for 1 minute in microwave and stir through melted butter and vanilla essence.
- Sift flour, natvia and yeast. Make a well in the centre and pour in milk mixture. Knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Move dough to lightly oiled bowl covered in glad wrap and rest for 1 hour.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll dough out until approx 2cm thick. Using a circular cookie cutter (or lightly oiled water glass!) cut 20 rounds and remove holes (either with smaller cutter or knife)
- Place doughnuts (and doughnut holes), 5cm apart, on prepared tray.
- Cover with lightly greased plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat airfryer in accordance with manufacturers instruction. Donuts can either be cooked in oven or air fryer. For air fryer, I used the Philips Airy Fryer and cooked in batches of 4 at 180 degrees for 5 minutes or until cooked through. For oven, place trays in preheated (180 degrees) oven and cook for 10-12 mins.
- For Glaze: mix natvia and cinnamon in a large bowl. Melt butter and brush over donuts before rolling in cinnamon natvia mixture.